Dr.Vilas Deshmukh

Dr.Vilas Deshmukh

Monday, December 6, 2010

new world 2007

sir

I am sending you two technologies UTWT and GROUTED MACADAM These technologies are tested at Surat city and Thane city road

I am always of the opinion that the technology should be cheaper and accepted by people who are the stake holder These technologies do not require any special type of equipment with existing machinery we can ovelay the damaged road

The time has come to adopt these technologies in Bombay city to get road of pothole free
Roads.

I have many anxious movement during development of UTWT and GROUTED MACADAM. It was great efforts from my side to make these technology successful and used by India .

The paper published by prof B.B.Pandey of kharagpur IIT in 2008 for village road is already used in the year 2000.in BMC where Mr Naik was commissioner BMC. .I have published a paper on international conference held in Delhi. and received the trophy for novel technology

I feel we should use technology which we have developed .let us decide that city road with UTWT and village road with grouted macadam


Dr Vilas Deshmukh+91-9869026667-

No comments:

Post a Comment